Field notes

One Big Thing for 2022!

New year, new you! Am I right? At the start of every new year, it’s a pretty common practice to come up with a resolution or goal that we’d like to achieve or at least keep us on track for the year ahead. At Circle, one of our core values is ELEVATE and when we … Read More One Big Thing for 2022!

Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share via Email

Field notes

Off-Season Activities

By: Amanda Wong   I don’t know where in the world you are right now reading this blog post, but where I am (Calgary), we’ve had a solid week of -30 weather and about 15 cm of snow. So, I think it’s safe to say that we are fully into winter. The ground is frozen, … Read More Off-Season Activities

Field notes

Circle’s Favourite Things

The holiday season is upon us, and it’s time to come home from the field, spend time with your loved ones, and get your stretchy pants ready for a delicious meal or two. But then, of course, there’s the sometimes arduous task of gift giving – finding that one perfect thing, an actual tangible … Read More Circle’s Favourite Things

Field notes

Budding Arcs – Q&A with Noah

Every year Circle hires several student archaeologists to help out for the summer. One way in which we connect with students is through the Career Fair hosted by the Chacmool Archaeology Association and the Association of Consulting Archaeologists (Alberta) at the University of Calgary. This year we were lucky enough to talk with Noah Miller, … Read More Budding Arcs – Q&A with Noah